Donations to these funds can be made when renewing your vehicle or vessel registration by checking the appropriate box.
- Children's Hearing Help Fund
- Election Campaign Financing Trust Fund
The contribution shall be transferred into the Election Campaign Financing Trust Fund and distributed to the Florida Department of State. These funds may be used for qualifying matching contributions for State of Florida government candidates as established by public funding for statewide office political campaigns.
- Florida Heart Research Institute (Stop Heart Disease)
- Florida Organ Tissue Donor Education and Procurement Trust Fund.
The contribution is distributed to the Agency for Health Care Administration for organ and tissue education and maintaining the organ and tissue donor registry.
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
The contribution shall be distributed to Florida Mothers Against Drunk Drivers Inc.
- Nongame Wildlife Trust Fund
The contribution shall be paid into the Nongame Wildlife Trust Fund and distributed to Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission to be used for research, conservation, and restoration and management of Florida birds and other wildlife not classed as game animals.
- Prevent Blindness Florida Trust Fund
A non profit organization, to prevent blindness and preserve the sight of the residents of this state.
- Save the Manatee Fund and Save the Marine Turtle Fund
- Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc.
- Transportation Disadvantaged Trust Fund
The contribution must be transferred into the Transportation Disadvantaged Trust Fund and distributed to the Transportation Disadvantaged Commission, within Department of Transportation, to be used to subsidize a portion of a transportation disadvantaged person's transportation cost.