Electronic payment transactions made online will incur a third-party processing fee added to your total payment amount. This fee is added by our payment service provider to secure all transactions. No part of the third-party fee is imposed or retained by the office of the Seminole County Tax Collector.
- Note: The eCheck payment process is not available as a payment option for redemption of parcels sold at the Tax Certificate Sale. Credit card payments may still be processed online.
- Third-party processing fee: 2.15% ($1.00 minimum), when paying by credit card; 50¢ when paying by eCheck.
- Note: First time Business Tax Receipt applicants cannot pay online.
SELECT A LINK BELOW TO RENEW
State of Florida Renewal Services*:
- Auto Registration (Tag) Renewal
- Vessel Registration Renewal
- Driver License Renewal or Address Changes
- Disabled Parking Permit Renewal
- Mobile Home Registration Renewal
*The sites listed are hosted by the State of Florida and have different internet payment rules and transaction costs. All State of Florida renewal services have a $2.00 convenience fee.
- In compliance with the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles a change of vehicle registration address must be requested in writing by US mail, or in person at any of our Tax Collector office locations for a charge of $3.00.
SELECT LINK BELOW TO PURCHASE HUNTING OR FISHING LICENSE
Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission Services:
- Hunting and Fishing Licenses
- $2.25 or $1.75 + 2.5% surcharge of total sale per person will be added to your purchase.